sendmail.shema

Hi I am kinda new to this list.

I am setting up a mailserver with ldap. I have seen reference that people
are using a file called sendmail.schema.

I found a copy of sendmail.schema somewhere on the internet but when I run
penldap with the included file I get the error.

[robin@pdc]# /etc/init.d/ldap start
Starting slapd: /etc/openldap/schema/extra/sendmail.schema: line 137:
AttributeType inappropriate matching rule: "caseIgnoreMatch"
                                                           [FAILED]

I am using openldap version 2.1.25 on redhat 9

I am wondering if there is an original location for this schema file that
may have the latest updates.