RE: ldap...

lør, 07.02.2004 kl. 01.26 skrev bruce:

> i was actually looking for a "live" implementation, if someone knew if one
> exists... i've already reviewed the sourceforge/freshmeat apps...
>
> i'm trying to minimize the time i spend chasing my tail to implement this...
>
> thus, the reason i posted to the mailing list... and yeah.. if there's an
> openldap solution for what i'm looking for, then i imagine this should be as
> good a place as any for the answer..

I decided to learn (="study the docs, go to the book store, choose a
book, follow the tutorial") PHP4 to do what you want. Yes it wil cost
you time. But there will *always* be implementations that just you wish
to effect, that no-one else has; you can not get away with using
standard apps from somebody else.

--Tonni

--

mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl