Re: JNDI and OpenLDAP ssl

Note this isn't strictly an OpenLDAP question, but I'll answer it.  You've
proven that OpenLDAP SSL is working fine with ldapsearch, so this is
really a java/JNDI configuration question.

Is it a standalone app, or does it run inside an app server like Tomcat?
Both use different keystores.  You can verify that the right CA cert was
imported by doing

java -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=<full-path-to-keystore> yourAppName

If that works but java without the -D fails, you're not pointing to the
right keystore.  Ask on the JNDI list, if there is one.

Craig