JNDI and OpenLDAP ssl

Hi All,
	I am trying to set up a java application that connects to a Openldap
server using a SSL connection. I have been able to set up the server
correctly and I can connect to it through ldapsearch -h "ldaps://" and also
thorugh ldapbrowser.
I have also managed to connect from the application to server through a
non-SSL
connection.But when I try to connect through SSL everything seems to
fail.I have set the server CA certifcate in the keystore of JRE.
I am getting the following Exception:
Problem getting attribute: javax.naming.CommunicationException: simple bind
fail
ed: sl2:636 [Root exception is javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
java.securit
y.cert.CertificateException: Couldn't find trusted certificate]

Can someone please point out what needs to be configured?
Thanks and regards,
Gagnesh