RE: Quick Start Guide - newbie question

> ldapsearch -x -b 'dc=example,dc=com' '(objectclass=*)'

Sorry, that should of course be:

ldapsearch -x -b 'dc=bakerbates,dc=com' '(objectclass=*)'

which returns:

version: 2

#
# filter: (objectclass=*)
# requesting: ALL
#

# search result
search: 2
result: 0 Success

# numResponses: 1

Still none the wiser if that means it's working though. If I point my
Outlook LDAP address book at the server, and try searching for names I've
put in with ldapadd, I getno results either.

JJ