modify dn while replication

hello,
I would like to replicate to a slave, but I need to change the dn.
Here's a typical dn from the master:
dn: uid=test,ou=People,dc=int-evry,dc=fr

The slave should receive dn like this:
dn: uid=test-ei0205,ou=People,dc=int-evry,dc=fr

the "ei0205" appended here comming from the test user entry attribute:
IntEPersUserPTM: ei0205

Can you give me clues, docs (I've search openldap site with no success on this :-( ), or even better a exemple !
I suspect there's something to do with ldap or meta backend, but I don't know where to start, and what would be the cleaner solution.

Thanks