RE: Purely LDAP-based Automounts

At 11:54 AM 2/3/2004, Hall, Ken (IDS ECCS) wrote:
>I'm not sure that's an appropriate forum either.

Maybe not.  But this list certainly isn't the appropriate forum.

The key point is that autofs-ldap is NOT OpenLDAP Software.
Questions specific to autofs-ldap should be taken elsewhere.

I suggest users of autofs-ldap look in the that software package
for suggestions as to the appropriate forum, use a web search
engine to find an appropriate forum , or contact their software
distributor for suggestions as to appropriate forum.  Regardless
of how one finds the forum, one should always check its charter
before posting.

Kurt