Cannot find rootDN

All;
This is a strange situation that errupted with my Solaris clients when I upgraded my version OpenLDAP.
I can no longer get them to authenticate to my OpenLDAP server. For that matter, they won't even pull the profile anymore.
When I try to run ldapclient on a Solaris 9 client I get this:

ldapclient init -vvv \
-a profileName=eng.mlb \
-a domainName=eng.mlb.ldap-test.com \
-a proxyDN=cn=proxyagent,ou=Profile,dc=eng,dc=mlb,dc=ldap-test,dc=com \
-a proxypassword=secret \
<OpenLDAP server>

Parsing profileName=eng.mlb
Parsing domainName=eng.mlb.ldap-test.com
Parsing proxyDN=cn=proxyagent,ou=Profile,dc=eng,dc=mlb,dc=ldap-test,dc=com
Parsing proxypassword=adminadmin
Arguments parsed:
       domainName: eng.mlb.ldap-test.com
       proxyDN: cn=proxyagent,ou=Profile,dc=eng,dc=mlb,dc=ldap-test,dc=com
       profileName: eng.mlb
       proxyPassword: adminadmin
       defaultServerList: 132.228.92.10
Handling init option
About to configure machine by downloading a profile
findBaseDN: begins
findBaseDN: Stopping ldap
findBaseDN: calling __ns_ldap_default_config()
found 0 namingcontexts
Cannot find the rootDN
findBaseDN: Err exit
Failed to find defaultSearchBase for domain eng.mlb.ldap-test.com

Not good. This worked before I did the upgrade.
I'm missing something pretty basic.
The profile looks like:
Can someone lend an Eagle eye to this, and see what I've missed?

dn: cn=eng.mlb,ou=Profile,dc=eng,dc=mlb,dc=ldap-test,dc=com
objectclass: top
objectclass: DUAConfigProfile
defaultserverlist: <OpenLDAP Server>
defaultsearchbase: dc=ldap-test,dc=com
defaultsearchscope: one
authenticationmethod: simple
cn: eng.mlb
credentiallevel: proxy
followreferrals: true
objectclassmap: automount:automountMap=nisMap
objectclassmap: automount:automount=nisObject
attributemap: automount:automountMapName=nisMapName
attributemap: automount:automountInformation=nismapentry
attributemap: automount:automountKey=cn
serviceSearchDescriptor: passwd:"ou=People,"?base;"ou=People,dc=eng,dc=mlb,"?one
serviceSearchDescriptor: group:"ou=Group,"?base;"ou=Group,dc=eng,dc=mlb,"?one
servicesearchdescriptor: automount:ou=Services,dc=eng,dc=mlb,dc=ldap-test,dc=com
servicesearchdescriptor: auto_master:nismapname=auto_master,ou=services,dc=eng,dc=mlb,dc=ldap-test,dc=com
servicesearchdescriptor: auto_home:nismapname=auto_home,ou=services,dc=eng,dc=mlb,dc=ldap-test,dc=com

Thanks in advance!

-Ric