Re: Problem with OpenLDAP 2.2.5 configure go on

OpenLDAP comes with its own pre-made configure script
and will will generate a libtool from its files.  Hence,
it doesn't matter what versions you autoconf, automake,
or libtool you have installed elsewhere.

Unless you really know what you are doing, you should not
attempt to "upgrade" or other wise modify components of
the build system.

Kurt