OpenLDAP support of Documentum Content Server 5.2

At this moment our company is attempting to connect Documentum Content Server 5.2 to a OpenLDAP server. Documentum supports a number of LDAP implementations but OpenLDAP support is not recognizable. Does anyone know if it is possible to manage user-authentication for Documentum Content Server 5.2 with OpenLDAP? We tried connecting to the LDAP server but the most basic authentication didn't seem possible. At this moment out technicians are discussing the option to introduce a Microsoft AD to serve Documentum and to synchronize the AD with OpenLDAP. I am personally not very impressed by this solution. All our servers (Oracle database, BEA WebLogic server, LDAP and webservers) are LINUX based. Does anyone have any experience with this issue? Your comments and suggestions are most welcome! Thank you very much for your kind attention.

With best regards,

Fred

Play online games with your friends with MSN Messenger http://messenger.msn.nl/