OpenLDAP and Sun Java Enterprise System Directory Server

Hi,
I work in a University environment and I am hoping to find some help with integration of openldap. Our main ldap server is running openldap. I need to have a separate machine running Sun Directory Server 5.2 and I am hoping that there is a simple way to get the two to replicate. OpenLDAP should be the master and it should replicate to the Sun Directory Server. Has anyone made this work yet? Any pointers and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

-Matt Chesler mchesler@cs.tufts.edu Graduate Student Systems Administrator Tufts University EECS