Re: slapd not work

--On Monday, January 26, 2004 6:18 PM +0100 Jordi Llorens <Jordi.Llorens@add.es> wrote:

Hello,

i'm running openldap 2.1.22 with BerKeley DB 4.1
in some circumstances, that i cannot determine, the slapd process stops
processing queries. the slapd process continues his execution, no %cpu
anormal use, no ram collapse. I don't have at this moment the openldap
log, to see in more detail the problem. If i kill the process , and i run
again ,the problem is solved .
   I know that you need the log files, to understand but happens, but, i
decide to post the question, because, maybe, someone has encountered the
same problem, and has a possible solution.....

Hi Jordi,

As often discussed on this list, you may wish to upgrade to OpenLDAP 2.1.25, with Berkeley DB 4.2.52(+patch). There are known issue with OpenLDAP 2.1.22, and Berkeley DB 4.1 series.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer