Re: ldapdb and cyrus-sasl 2.1.17

well, not sure if I count that as a +1.. as it's GSSAPI which has a
definitive separation of username and realms.. Take a look at this
thread here.. that Igor Brezac sent me on the sasl mailing list.. IT
explains in great detail the problems.. So right now, I'm going to check
through the changelogs of 2.1.16 and 2.1.17 and barring any security
issues I may need to backport. I'm sticking with what I have as it
"works"..

http://www.openldap.org/its/index.cgi/Software%20Bugs?id=2871;selectid=2871

--
Edward Rudd <eddie@omegaware.com>