Re: Browse LDAP directory from Mozilla or Outlook

Dieter Kluenter wrote:

Jose Antonio Cortijo Solera <jacortijo@renr.es> writes:

Dieter Kluenter wrote:

Jose Antonio Cortijo Solera <jacortijo@renr.es> writes:

Sorry, I couldn't explain myself clearly, I try it again ;)
I dont want to write to the directory, I want to read it... but not just searching for sombody, I
want to click en my ldap server label in mozilla address book and then to get the whole list of
entries of my ldap server... I suppose that the tab Offline (in the Directory Server Properties)
and the button Download has some relation with it but I introduce an username and pass on it and
nothing happen.( no errors messages in mozilla or /var/log/syslog)
something left in my slapd.conf?
I hope to have explained myself properly this time ...

Just put an asterix (*) in the search field of mozilla.

-Dieter

Thanks you very much to all of you, finally I know how to do it and it wasn't anything wrong, incredible,... now i feel myself like a fool...

excuse me for the question.....

Cheers from Spain
Jose