Re: Ldap and passwd command

At 08:08 AM 1/21/2004, Karl Bellve wrote:
>I have been running openldap for a while on Linux but I was wondering, how do you let root use the passwd command to change the users password?

I don't see how running OpenLDAP Software has anything to do
with the passwd(1) command, except maybe as a directory store for
a directory-enabled user account system.  Assuming you are
using such a system (like NSS/LDAP or PAM/LDAP), your question
would be more appropriately taken to a list dealing with
the system you are using (like nssldap@padl.com or pamldap@padl.com).

Kurt