Re: stable releases

Buchan,

It's assumed, like in most open software projects, that
those providing good 3rd party packagers are reasonable
"tuned in" as to what's going "release engineering"
wise (announcements, bug reports, list traffic, etc.).
If you choose not to be, well, that's your business.

(Note that I could say the above to any *user* of
OpenLDAP Software as well.  I don't think we've ever
said that OpenLDAP Software is "install and forget"
software.)

Kurt