Re: Controlling speed of replication?

Well, I was more thinking of controlling the rate of replication for
throttling purposes, specifically following periods in which the master is
unable to reach the slave.

Say I have a million items that need to be replicated to the slave. I may
not want to have all million of them sent through at once. I may want to
have it replicate in 10k chunks (spaced out in 10 second intervals) so as
not to overwhelm the slave host.

I don't suppose there is any way to do this?

--
Jeff
// Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy'