Re: Problems installing

--On Tuesday, January 20, 2004 5:48 PM -0200 Alexandre Carante <acarante@polmil.sp.gov.br> wrote:

when I tried to Install te stable version, it gives me an error message:

checking for Berkeley DB link (-ldb)... yes
checking for Berkeley DB thread support... yes
checking Berkeley DB version for BDB backend... no
configure: error: BDB: BerkeleyDB version incompatible

Just to know, i've istalled the BDB 4.1 version already, and the
instalation  give me no error back...PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP.

Have you read the config.log file to see what it says the problem is? Are you sure you have your compiler flags pointing it to find BDB in the correct location?

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer