Re: sql-backend

>> backsql_db_open(): attribute mapping SQL statement not specified (use
>> "at_query" directive in slapd.conf)
>> backsql_db_open(): setting 'SELECT
>> name,sel_expr,from_tbls,join_where,add_proc,delete_proc,param_order,expect_return,sel_expr_u
>>  FROM ldap_attr_mappings WHERE oc_map_id=?' by default
>
> You're using the default attribute mapping directive,
> which is incorrect for mysql (as well as for postgres);
> please add
>
> at_query "SELECT
> name,sel_expr,from_tbls,join_where,add_proc,delete_proc,
>      param_order,expect_return FROM ldap_attr_mappings WHERE
> oc_map_id=?"
>
> to your slapd-conf, below the "database sql"
> directive.  This will fix the latest error
> you got.  Of course, there could be more ...

Just for the records, there's a cleaner way to work around this;
as clearly stated in slapd-sql(5), the directive "has_ldapinfo_dn_ru"
can be used to explicitly instruct back-sql not to look for
an uppercase, reversed DN lookup expression, in case the automatic
test fails.  This is already present in the example slapd.conf
for Postgres, but not in that for mysql because, since mysql
is not supported, I couldn't test it so I don't know if the test
fails or not.  Thanks to you now I can add

has_ldapinfo_dn_ru no

in the example slapd.conf for mysql.

p.

--