Re: Weird problem -- seeking insight

Today at 10:19am, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

> Have you tried a db_recover on that system when slapd is stopped?  Also,
> have you tried reloading that slave from the master, and seeing if that
> resolves the problem the next nightly run?

Yes, we have performed both db_recover (actually slapd_db_recover with
the RPM version being used) yesteday, and a complete reload of the
server database from the master the day before .

I have just upgraded this one R/O to openldap 2.1.25 and SleepyCat
4.2.52 patch 1 this afternoon and will see if it still fails tomorrow
morning.