Re: LDAP TWiki

On Thu, 2004-01-15 at 20:02, Kirk Strauser wrote:
> At 2004-01-15T18:00:34Z, "Medievalist" <ldap@hbcs.org> writes:
>
> > Er, won't honeypot.net effectively have highly variable bandwidth?  Just
> > asking, you understand, not criticizing.
>
> I'm not sure I understand the question.  It has 256Kbps upstream, stably,
> which should by ample for a text-driven site.

If need be, I have some public webspace with reasonable bandwidth
limitations (currently hosting DC-GUI RPM's for redhat, and it deals
with that traffic fine).

A text only site should not increase the overal consumption.

If any one would like me to set this up, let me know and I will
investigate.

Doug