Re: I need Help With the Back-sql

> before or after the compilation?

How many chances do you think you have that
a patch to Makefile affects something that's
already compiled?  You'd probably have more
luck if you apply it when your computer is
switched off!

Talking seriously, the patch is against
Makefile.in, so you need to ./configure
and compile from scratch after you apply
it.  But I insist, you're not facing this
problem yet, modules don't get loaded
into your slapd.  And if you build the
backend statically into slapd, that patch
has no effect.

> Could you explain me how can i connect my ldap to mysql database, i
> think i have to use bac-sql... do i have to configure the MyODBC???

I think whatever rdbms you use, if it is called
<prefix>SQL you'll likely need to configure
<prefix>ODBC.  But I never tried with mysql,
and I'm not a libodbc expert.  If you google
around a bit you'll find plenty of info about
how to configure libodbc, and even back-sql,
with any odbc.  I was surprised myself when I
tried last night.

p.