RE: LDBM or BDB ?

I'm going to take Ignacio's advice and stay with ldbm for a while. By
routinely dumping the database to a text file, if I experience major
problem I can delete the db and start from scratch. I guess I just don't
have enough users at this point to switch.

--
Kent
nasve525@regis.edu

"OpenOffice.org ... Stops Word macro viruses DEAD!"
"Postgresql.org ... Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster"
"Technology is legislation - C. Einfeldt on OO.o discuss list"