Re: Help Me!!!!!!!!

>I have a big problem. I want to install an ldap server from the binaries with the sql-backend
>I want to know, how can i install all that!!!! A manual or somthing?

Well, there is the documentation on the OpenLDAP site.... the Admin Guide,
the FAQ-O-Matic

In the source is additional information on back-sql,  (not sql-backend).
You'll need to look at those files - and there are several sites around
with example for using back-sql (which ain't trivial BTW, you *NEED* to
understand the LDAP perspective on things,  because the data model used by
LDAP and a RDBMS are much mode divergent than they appears first glance).