Re: SLAPD Locksup...problems with slapcat as well

Quanah,

That indeed turned out to be the fix. I ran db4.1_recover against the
db's and it worked. I have since switched to ldbm instead of the bdb
backend. I do have some questions, what would have caused such a problem
in the first place? Anyone care to comment on which is better bdb or
ldbm? If such a corruption should happen on ldbm what tool is the
db_recover equivalent for the ldbm format?

Thanks for the assistance, I hope this helps someone in the future.