server-side sorting

Has server-side sorting (RFC2891) been implemented? I searched the archives and found this question asked several times, but did not see any definitive answers. I don't see any mention of sorting in controls.c in 2.2.3beta, so I assume the answer is "no", but I would like to know if there are any plans for this (I also didn't see anything on the roadmap page....)

Thanks.

(I saw a similar question originally posted on openldap-devel, and the poster got barked at, so hopefully I've got the right list. The poster subsequently re-posted on this list...and the rest was silence)

- DAP
David Parker
Rocket Software
(617) 614-2128