RE: GUI Tools

--On Monday, January 05, 2004 9:27 AM -0500 "Lawrence, Mike (White Plains)" <Mike.Lawrence@starwoodhotels.com> wrote:

Doesn't seem like Michael Stroder needed him to rephrase his original question to provide a sensible answer. Maybe you need to either check your attitude at the door or take a reading comprehension course.

Frankly, I think you've missed Tonni's point. Ldap viewers only go so far, and you'll probably end up having to customize any that you do find eventually to do what you want them to do. One thing I've found in delving into the world of OpenLDAP, is things take a lot of time and consideration. As far as Tonni goes, he provides a lot of useful knowledge and help to this list -- For free, just like the rest of us. If you don't find his comments helpful, then ignore them. But posting junk like what you've said above only makes myself (and probably others) much less likely to help you in the future with any questions you may have.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer