Re: Questions about back-sql

> > I understand that back-sql implements only a subset of functionality but
> > I have expected, reading the back-sql manual, that a ldapsearch query
> > with a filter for objectclass values works correctly.
> Then, can you provide a complete example of what you're trying to do,
> including rdbms you're using, what data, what back-sql mapping,
> and so, and a clear description of the operation (a search, I assume)
> you're trying to perform?  Finally, what software version?

This feature does not work, at least not for me.
back-sql recipe -
ftp://ftp.kalamazoolinux.org/pub/projects/awilliam/misc-ldap/ogo-back-sql-create.sql
- using OpenLDAP 2.1.25

Although all "account" objectclass's also have an auxilliary objectclass
of "opengroupwareentity" (so I can provide the opengroupware primary key
ID) searching by that objectclass does not work.

Otherwise back-sql works great,  lets people with applications like
Eudora or Evolution pull data from the RDBMS, which is just cool beyond
words.