Master slapd doesn't update

Hey, I have looked at various posts about thi same issue,
but I couldn't find a clear solution.
I have 3 slapd servers running. The master (host= toby) one,
where slurpd is also ran. And two more (pc-ericp and pc-ckim)
in my co-worker computers.
The problem is that if I, the master change something, it *is*
updated to the other servers, but if the slaves change
something it changes only locally and it does not propagate
those changes.
I guess there is something wrong with my slapd.conf file of
the slaves.
So here it is:
====================SLAVE====================
ucdata-path "C:/openldap/OpenLDAP/data"
include  "C:/openldap/openldap/schema/core.schema"
include  "C:/openldap/openldap/schema/cosine.schema"
include  "C:/openldap/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema"
include  "C:/openldap/openldap/schema/ilc.schema"

allow bind_v2

database bdb
suffix  "o=ilc"
rootdn  "cn=admin,o=ilc"
rootpw  secret
directory "C:/openldap/openldap/data"

referral ldap://toby
updatedn "cn=admin,o=ilc"
====================SLAVE====================
And my master conf file:
====================MASTER===================
ucdata-path "C:/openldap/OpenLDAP/data"
include  "C:/openldap/openldap/schema/core.schema"
include  "C:/openldap/openldap/schema/cosine.schema"
include  "C:/openldap/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema"
include  "C:/openldap/openldap/schema/ilc.schema"

allow bind_v2

database bdb
suffix  "o=ilc"
rootdn  "cn=admin,o=ilc"
rootpw  secret
directory "C:/openldap/openldap/data"

replica host=pc-ericp:389
        binddn="cn=admin,o=ilc"
        bindmethod=simple
 credentials=secret

replica host=pc-ckim:389
        binddn="cn=admin,o=ilc"
        bindmethod=simple
 credentials=secret

replogfile "C:\\openldap\\openldap\\log\\slapd.replog"

Anybody?

Thanks!

Jorge E. Lage
Research & Development