Re: allocate oids

ons, 31.12.2003 kl. 11.36 skrev boudegga mehdi:

> i'm trayng to install openldap on my intranet
> i have installed openldapv3  on redhat as
> i have problems on configurating this daemon
> how to edit local.schema file and allocate OID on
> personnal attribute ,object and object class

I've been at Openldap now for a while (about 1 1/2 years) and use RedHat
RHEL 3 - but I removed the 2.0.27 as the first thing I did - without
ever looking at it - and put my own 2.1.25 on it.

I don't know what local.schema is, and I don't know what an OID is.
Nor do I know what a personal attribute or an object is.

Perhaps you could show your slapd.conf and tell what you've done that
doesn't work. It would also help if you stated what documentation you've
read.

Your English isn't very good - can you try to get a colleague who's good
at English to help you?

--Tonni

--
mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl