RE: Answering frequently asked questions

man, 22.12.2003 kl. 15.28 skrev Yelich, Scott D.:

> I agree.  I'll add to it, in 2+ years, I still can't figure it out.

[...]

> I don't want to go on and on rehashing what appears to be well known...
> but I could.  It would be all too easy.

Oh dear. I can make all the nitty gritty, work; all that I have problems
with, are ACLs, since - as you write - the rules seem to keep on
changing. No matter how many applied problems and solutions one has, the
rules seem to keep on changing.

I used to have problems with Openldap's SASL, but I don't any more,
since the rules stay the same, and one can catch up.

Scott: Did you buy the O'Reilly book and if not, why not? If you did,
didn't it help? Books about IT specialties generally "help".

B.T.W., "out west" for me is the island of Stord, off the Norwegian west
coast, near the city of Bergen, where my daughter and grand-children
live, and where my heart is. They're pretty civilized with IT, way out
west.

--Tonni

--
mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl