Re: LDAP Server installed - ldapadd, ldapsearch etc. kills slapdprocess, GQ works partially.

Hi,

If you arenew like me than you can take my message
into consideration. I also faced this problem. The
problem was that I am supposed to use simple
authentication using "-x" flag in ldapadd, ldapmodify,
ldapsearch etc.

"-x" is for simple authentication

Regards,
Bhishm