Re: Solaris 9 as OpenLDAP client

Hi Josh...

yes I got around to writing it but not to actually publishing it. A
couple of people have asked for it and I've sent it to them but I guess
now is as good a time as any to post what I've got on the OpenLDAP
mailing list. Its not complete and its probably not even accurate. I
certainly dont take any responsibility for loss of hair or sanity whilst
using it. It also includes some info on TLS, Linux and Irix.

hope it is of some use

GREG

--
Greg Matthews