Re: question / info

Hello Geert,

GR> I have 2 debian machines running, one as a mail-server with
GR> postfix, cyrus-imapd and cyrus-sasl. The other server is an
GR> OpenLDAP-server. This works fine. For the users that use mail, I
GR> created a mailbox on my mailserver with cyradm and they get their
GR> username out off the OpenLDAP-server.

GR> Here comes my question. Is there a way that the users I have
GR> created in my OpenLDAP-server automaticly get a mailbox on my
GR> mailserver. In that way I don't have to create for each user a
GR> mailbox but if this is possible a program or whatever does that
GR> for me.

    I solved that problem by writing perl CGI script, so i'm
    adding (and also deleting and modifying) users via web interface
    and script do all dirty job for me (including mailbox creation).
    You will need Net::LDAP and IMAP::Admin perl modules.

--
Best regards,
 Alexander                            mailto:lan_mailing@startatom.ru