Migration from 2.0.25 to 2.1.23

I am preparing for an OpenLDAP migration and would like to know what to
expect.  Unfortunately, I can't seem to find a ChangeLog or something
similar.  Can anyone point me to where I could get this information?

FWIW, part of the reason for doing this is because the "updateref"
configuration directive doesn't seem to do what I expect in 2.0.25,
i.e., to send a master server referral to clients that try to update a
slave.  If this is not what updateref is used for, I would certainly
appreciate clarification.

Thanks!

--
Anthony Chavez                             http://www.anthonychavez.org/