stable 2.1.22: missing functions

Hello everyone,

It seems to me that the latest release of OpenLDAP libraries is missing the entire implementation for filter templates.

To clarify:

I have checked out a latest stable release of OPENLdap from CVS repository (version 2.1.22). Some API function declarations that had been present in release 2.0 were not included:

ldap_init_getfilter LDAP_P(( /* deprecated */
ldap_init_getfilter_buf LDAP_P(( /* deprecated */
ldap_getfirstfilter LDAP_P(( /* deprecated */
ldap_getnextfilter LDAP_P(( /* deprecated */
ldap_setfilteraffixes LDAP_P(( /* deprecated */
ldap_build_filter LDAP_P(( /* deprecated */

Release 2.0 described the above functions as deprecated, yet neither an indication of the actual removal nor the replacement functions can be seen in the release notes for the current version 2.1.22.

Please, advise.
Thank you.