Re: no structuralObject in entry?

tor, 11.12.2003 kl. 16.08 skrev Charlie Pauch:

> ok, did that, and ended up with this:

[...]

> I dont see any structuralobjectclass on there, so does that mean I dont'
> have one?

Definitely. Not only that: You don't even exist ;)

Actually this is a bit of a useless command. It only shows the last of a
series of possibly many structural object classes in a record, each
having a superior, up to the level of "top", which is the mother of all
object classes.

To see how object classes and attributes really function, you'd be
better off with a tool like GQ (1.0b2 if possible, and presuming you
have X and gtk/xml). It's a graphical GUI that you can use to help to
teach you LDAP and manage your DIT - I wouldn't be without it.

http://www.biot.com , should help you on your way.

--Tonni

--
mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl