Re: Questions about fixed bugs

--On Wednesday, December 10, 2003 2:37 PM -0500 zxx10@cwru.edu wrote:

Hi, Everyone:

I'm doing some research on software test. I'm curious about how to
use the tracking system of OpenLDAP. e.g. there is a bug
ITS#910 (slapd failed to write to its client). In the note, it is
stated that the problem is "fixed in re20, re21". Could anyone
tell me what's the meaning of these re20, re21? Are there any ways
that I can find the code that was modified to fix the bug?

re20 -> Release 2.0, the OpenLDAP-2.0.x tree re21 -> Release 2.1, the OpenLDAP-2.1.x tree

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer