Re: LDIF and JNDI

What you could try is binding an object to the directory and then do an ldapsearch. For instance:

ctx.bind("cn=My Object,ou=objects",MyObject);

----

ldapsearch -b "cn=My Object,ou=objects,dc=mybase,dc=com" -s base "(objectClass=*)"

Hope that helps.

Marc Boorshtein
Software Engineer, Octet String
marc.boorshtein@octetstring.com