RE: Replica of Active Directory

Actually, I only need to replicate an MS server's LDAP directory into OpenLDAP. Even if that involves dumping the MS server's base into LDIF and importing it into OpenLDAP. Is that possible?

On Tue, 2003-12-09 at 17:33, Chapman, Kyle wrote:
check this google thread:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&threadm=8IGE.7Mh.1%40gated-at.bofh.it&rnum=1&prev=/groups%3Fq%3Dsamba%2BAD%2Breplication%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26hl%3Den

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Krebs [mailto:jim@totallinux.com.br]
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 2:03 PM
To: OpenLDAP Software
Subject: RE: Replica of Active Directory

How would Samba 3 help me with that?

On Tue, 2003-12-09 at 16:35, Dan Hobbs wrote:
> You might try using Samba 3.x

NOTICE: This E-mail may contain confidential information. If you are not
the addressee or the intended recipient please do not read this E-mail
and please immediately delete this e-mail message and any attachments
from your workstation or network mail system. If you are the addressee
or the intended recipient and you save or print a copy of this E-mail,
please place it in an appropriate file, depending on whether
confidential information is contained in the message.