Re: sasl version mismatch: 2.1.15 vs 2.1.17

--On Tuesday, December 09, 2003 5:04 PM -0200 Andreas <andreas@conectiva.com.br> wrote:

See above, it's not about mixing different headers and libraries, that's
stupid. It's about the specific version requirement. This means that
whenever sasl is upgraded, even a minor upgrade (like 2.1.n -> 2.1.n+1),
openldap will have to  be recompiled and reinstalled. Is this really
necessary? Does cyrus sasl have a history of making such incompatible
changes?

Hm, I haven't seen this. I've only seen it when going from 2.1.n -> 2.1.n-1 with SASL. At least in our environment.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer