Re: JDBC-LDAP Bridge

Thank you very much. I will get the new release at the end of the week.

Yildiray Ozen

----- Original Message -----
To: Y. Ozan
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2003 11:41 PM
Subject: Re: JDBC-LDAP Bridge

Yildiray,

The first issue is a known bug and is updated in our current build which should be moved into openldap's cvs by the end of the week. The second issue will be addressed in the next major release (though the code will be in CVS as well).

Marc Boorshtein
Software Engineer, Octet String
marc.boorshtein@octetstring.com