Binding Problems

Hello, all.

I'm having a problem binding with my rootpw to my server, so I cannot
get the ldap* tools to work.

This my slapd.conf:

-----
                                                                                                                 # Global section

include /etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include /etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include /etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema

## Logging parameters
loglevel -1
pidfile /var/run/slapd.pid
argsfile /var/run/slapd.args

## TLS options
TLSCipherSuite HIGH
TLSCertificateFile /etc/openldap/slapd-cert.pem
TLSCertificateKeyFile /etc/openldap/slapd-key.pem

password-hash {MD5}
password-crypt-salt-format      "$1$%.8s"

database        bdb
                                                                                                                             suffix "dc=domain,dc=com,dc=br"

rootdn "cn=root,dc=domain,dc=com,dc=br"

rootpw  {MD5}+7RLRIdBWxNLzpx5Cif+Xg==

## Directory containing the database files
directory /var/ldap/domain
mode 0600

index objectClass eq
index cn,sn,mail eq,sub
index departmentNumber eq

cachesize 2000

                                                                                                        access to * by * read

---

and this is the command I issue:

[root@bart openldap]# ldapadd -x -D  "cn=root,dc=domain,dc=com,dc=br" -W
-f group.ldif

and this is the result:

ldap_bind: Invalid credentials (49)

Of course, I'm sure the password is right. I generated it with
slappasswd -h {MD5}.

Tnx in advance,

Jim