Re: get all entries even if there is a limit

Andreas a écrit :

On Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at 02:42:28PM +0100, François Beretti wrote:

I would like to do a ldap_search in my c program. If the server is configured not to return more than 100 entries (for example), how can I do to avoid this limit ?

bind as rootdn is the way I know

Thank you, but I really can't do this :-)

I was wondering if there is a way to do a ldap_search retrieve the first set of results, then do another ldap_search requesting the next results, and so on...

Francois