AW: Initial Import fails at first entry (c=de) on a new Suse 9.0 inst allation

Hello Andreas,
due to my vacation , i could test it at work yesterday.

> On Tue, Dec 02, 2003 at 07:22:22PM +0100, Gellert, Andre wrote:
> > dn: c=de
> > objectClass: country
> > c: Deutschland
>
> "c" should be "de", not "Deutschland".
>
> >         additional info: value of naming attribute 'c' is
> not present in
> > entry
>
> "c=de", which is the naming attribute, should be present in the entry.

thanks a lot, this was the mistake, by any reason I thought, that the values
must be
correct as they were exported from another ldap, I started searching at the
schemas,
but I was to blind to see such an obvious mistake.

Another interesting mistake i fixed myself: i had entries with
cn=USERNAME,o=.... and cn=username,o=..... , just the uppercase was
different.
In the old ldap this was okay, in the new installation it failed...
strange...

Thanks, this fixed it,
Andre