Internal (implementation specific) error (80)

Hi list

I'm working with Samba 3.0 and OpenLDAP 2.1.22 and looks fine but
when i try to change user passwords it fails.

I created an samba admin (ntadmin) with set the acl's as folows:

access to dn="cn=Manager,dc=rfsystems,dc=de"
by * none
access to dn="cn=Gott,dc=rfsystems,dc=de" attr=userpassword
by self write
by * auth
access to dn.children="dc=rfsystems,dc=de" filter="objectclass=sambaSamAccount"
by dn="cn=Administrator,ou=Users,ou=Netzwerk,dc=rfsystems,dc=de" write
by * read
access to attr=userpassword
by dn="cn=Manager,dc=rfsystems,dc=de" write
by self write
by * auth

when I do an ldapsearch like:

ntadmin@rfserver:~> ldapsearch -x -LLL "objectclass=sambaSamAccount" uid

i get the answer

dn: cn=Administrator,ou=Users,ou=Netzwerk,dc=rfsystems,dc=de
uid: ntadmin

dn: cn=NN2$,ou=Hardware,ou=Netzwerk,dc=rfsystems,dc=de
uid: NN2$

ok, but when i try to change the password of NN2$ then it
fails with :

ntadmin@rfserver:~> ldappasswd NN2$
SASL/DIGEST-MD5 authentication started
Please enter your password:
ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: Internal (implementation specific) error (80)
       additional info: SASL(-13): user not found: no secret in database

I'm using certificates while ldap told me it's not allowed to
change passwords with simple authentication.

Any help will be appreciated.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Jürgen Magin

# # # OCTOGON Software Development GmbH #
# http://www.octo-soft.de #
# #
# Jürgen Magin, Einsteinstr. 11, D 68519 Viernheim #
# #
# Tel : +49 6204/914874 #
# Fax : +49 6204/914875 #
# EMail : gaston@octo-soft.de #