SLAPD stop working.

Hello to all,

i've a serious problem on a linux(dual processor) machine using openldap :

Kernel 2.4.7-10smp
Openldap 2.1.22
BerkleyDB 4.1.25

After a certain periods of time the slapd stops to work.

I make strong use of access control rules in slapd.conf.
I only use simple authentication method.
There was much clients connected that make extensive search with result that
may contain more than 1000 entries.

In the logs i see some error like:

	ber_get_next on fd 14 failed errno=11 (Resource temporarily unavailable)

The last error before shutdown was:

	ldap_read: want=8 error=Resource temporarily unavailable
	ber_get_next on fd 15 failed errno=11 (Resource temporarily unavailable)
	        PRESENT
	daemon: shutdown requested and initiated.

But no one have killed the slapd.
I can post the log file (Debug level 1023) and slapd.conf

Thanks in advance.
Giuseppe