Perl LDAP where for help?

Hi,

I'm trying to get Perl-LDAP to read and create entries in my OpenLDAP database, and have run into a minor snag.

The LDAP libs seem happy to return an entry, but will only return the first value in a multi-valued pair. "ou" specifically, is loaded with a few gems that I need to get to. I've been searching around for some practical HOW-TO info, and figured that maybe somebody could post a description as to where to find the answer I'm looking for. (I've searched the CPAN and the POD for the LDAP modules without joy).

Thanks - and sorry for being slightly off topic.  :)