Re: BDB 4.2.50 [finally] available

--On Tuesday, November 25, 2003 1:15 PM -0900 Matthew Schumacher <matt.s@aptalaska.net> wrote:

Here is a quick workaround to get up and running with BerkeleyDB.4.2:

CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.2/include" \
LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.2/lib" \
./configure

I'm doing some testing as well, hopefully this release will fix all of
the corruption issues.

Are you sure that configure actually uses those libraries though? When I ran configure as distributed, it ignored them in preference of older libs. Did you look at the Makefile's to ensure it was pulling in the right libraries?

--Quanah

-- Quanah Gibson-Mount Principal Software Developer ITSS/TSS/Computing Systems ITSS/TSS/Infrastructure Operations Stanford University GnuPG Public Key: http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/pgp.html