Re: back-meta ignoring binddn ?

Tom Riddle wrote:

Pierangelo,

I greatly appreciate all the help you've given me so far, however I am still unable to get this to work. I've tried everything I can think of, and even a few things that seemed silly - but I still cannot get it to work correctly. Can you look at this when you get a free moment and advise me am I doing something wrong, am I trying to do the impossible, or is there a bug in the code

One final note: all the discussion started here, and it never came to an end, as far as I can tell.

http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-devel/200308/msg00003.html

Maybe it's time to revitalize it.

Ando.
|   SysNet - via Dossi,8 27100 Pavia Tel: +390382573859 Fax:+390382476497    |